Thursday, January 13, 2011

Parvati's North Pole Journey: Up up and away!


Parvati Devi: North Pole Journey: Day Four, Part One:


"Day Four: Sunday, September 26, 2010 Part One UP, UP AND AWAY! The morning alarm goes off just a couple of hours after I had stretched myself out to sleep. I pop out of bed, surprisingly not tired. This is the day I have been preparing for. We are going to the North Pole so I can perform my songs there. Rishi will shoot the video, and then we will offer healing to our Mother Earth at the top of the world – all to help raise awareness that the polar ice caps are melting at an alarming rate. I feel connected to warrior-like steadiness, ready to meet whatever this day may bring...."

Parvati, Rishi and Sunanda take off for the North Pole in a little Sea Otter plane. Invoking grace during the flight, reciting the Lalita Sahasranama (1000 names of the Divine Mother).

No comments:

Post a Comment