Thursday, February 17, 2011

Parvati's North Pole Journey: Epilogue

Parvati Devi: North Pole Journey: Epilogue

"A week after my return: Friday, October 7, 2010 - COMING TO OUR SENSES - It has been about a week since I have been back from the North Pole. Though I’ve slept well these past days, I feel very tired and strangely, I think I feel something like culture shock. My heart is heavy having seen even more clearly and palpably the effect of human ignorance. Yet there is new life being born in me beneath the undeniable process of grieving I am experiencing. Perhaps that baby Inuit I felt wiggling in my soul while in the Arctic is shape-shifting into a wiser, more compassionate self..."

Which came first? Parvati's cocoon or Lady Gaga's egg. A side-by side comparison:


No comments:

Post a Comment