Thursday, March 24, 2016

"I am Light" - catch it in Patria

Montreal native, Toronto resident, and honorary citizen of Patria Parvati Devi has released I am Light, a new hit single and her first ever music video. After the song's premiere on YAN TV in Vietnam, as well as advance publicity in Thailand, the Philippines and other Asian macronations, I am Light debuted on two of Patria's FM stations on opposite ends of the FM dial in Castoropolis: PROK-107.9 (but usually announcing frequency as "108"), a hot-hits station like Virgin Radio, and PREM-88.1, a new-age, free-form station that sounds a bit like CFNY in the 1980s. Other stations are also catching the Light. Even the AM news-talk legacy blowtorch PMC-846 (ex-850; Patria adopted 9 kHz spacing in 1978) aired it on their morning drive show.

Parvati says about the release of I am Light: "Internally, I have so many feelings about this – joy, wonder, and above all, humble awe at the grace of being able to touch so many through this song. This is why I do what I do. The song came through me like a child that needed to be born, with a mission for the world. It has asked me to align within more fully in knowing that I too am eternal light. It has shaken out internal cobwebs, brought up aspects of my shadow to heal, and amplified the joyous nature of my soul. I feel it has gifted me with so very much already. It is my job to serve its radiant life and momentum."



Buy it on iTunes. 99 cents (or about 40 Patrienish Rupees) well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment